We’re Reopening for In-Store Shopping- What You Can Expect From Us, What We Expect From You
We’ve always done things our own way and, when it comes to reopening the shop, it’s no different. We miss the ebb and flow of what was once our day-to-day– chatting plants with friendly faces, serving our friends and neighbors coffee and tea, making beautiful bouquets and even petting a pup or two.
We’ve held off on opening our space back up to in-store shopping up until now. We never wanted to hastily open our doors without knowing with absolute certainty that it was safe for us and our customers. We’ve put a lot of time and energy into planning what things will look like. And we’re very excited to tell you that we’ve gotten to a place where we can comfortably reopen. But, like all things these days, it will be different than it once was.
Here’s what Vault + Vine will look like beginning Saturday, October 3rd:
- We will only be allowing five shoppers at a time into the store– on a first come, first serve basis.
- In-store shopping will be available from 11 am -3 pm Saturdays and Sundays to begin. We will roll out Thursday and Friday hours later in the month.
- We’ll still have our pop ups going while the weather is mild. We’ve got some great local vendors joining us in the parking lot this month!
- Customers who wish to shop in store will be asked to check in with our outside employees to reserve their spot in the queue. We’ll call your number when we have space in the shop so check in first thing and browse the pop up while you wait.
- One of us will be at the door and a couple of us will be behind the counter. We wish we could walk around the shop with you! But that’s not for now. We’ll be behind the counter, and we can answer any questions there, from a safe distance.
- There will be no cafe seating or cafe beverages in shop. We’ll happily set you up with a coffee to go when you’re done shopping!
- The preferred ordering system for cafe will still be online. Plan ahead and time your Pumpkin Spice Latte accordingly!
And here’s what we expect from you:
- Masks at all times! No exceptions. Pop up shoppers must be masked as well.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick. We’ll have plants when you’re well– we promise!
- Please be considerate of the greenhouse spaces. We ask that one customer or one group shops greenhouses at a time.
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet. We’ve moved things around to maximize flow– take advantage!
- Patience. We’re figuring this out as we go. We’re grateful you’re here for the process.
We’ll be sanitizing regularly throughout the day. We will continue to stock our website as well if you’re not comfortable coming in yet. We look forward to seeing you!