Event Flowers Explained: A La Carte and Full Service
By Alyssa Rainville
I’m planning a wedding and I need flowers. What level of service is the right one for me?
At Vault + Vine, we understand that booking vendors for your wedding can be tricky, especially when you’ve found one that you’re excited about. Locking in the right vendors for your day can make all the difference in creating an easeful, joyous event planning experience.
Within the budget you’ve determined for your florals, our aim is to educate you about what that investment can provide. Take stock of the individual elements you’d like to see at your wedding, and check them against the simple lists below.
How to tell if our A La Carte services are right for you:
If you’ve caught yourself thinking any of the ideas below, our A La Carte services could a great fit for you.
- You just need personal flowers and table centerpieces, and maybe a few other arrangements to have here and there.
- Clear glass vases are just fine – let the flowers do the singing.
- Flower varieties are not of importance to you, but you know you really like the color yellow (or any color!).
- You don’t need a chuppah or an arch for your ceremony.
- Our team can drop off all of your flowers at one location, and a friend of yours will place them on the tables.
Our A La Carte offerings are available as a streamlined service where the florals are straightforward, and all creative direction is determined by your Event Floral Designer. While our A La Carte offerings do not have a service minimum, please keep in mind that we do not integrate rental items into this option, so as to keep the pricing at a more affordable rate.
How to tell if our Full Service offerings are right for you:
If you’ve caught yourself thinking any of the ideas below, our Full Service offerings are a great fit for you.
- You need to rent a chuppah or an arch for your ceremony.
- Your vision includes lots of pillar candles, lanterns, or taper candles.
- Foliage table runners are your jam.
- You’ve dreamt of having ranunculus, poppies, garden roses, or other very specific floral varieties present.
- The game plan for the wedding day is going to be involved: multiple drop off and set up sites, lots of moving parts throughout the entire day.
Clients who are interested in incorporating specialty décor elements such as lanterns, unique props, and vessels other than clear glass vases are best suited to our Full Service offerings, which require a minimum investment of $4,000.
We have a vast rental inventory of items such as footed bowls and compotes vases for floral arrangements, glass paneled lanterns, pillar candles in glass hurricanes, and brass taper candlestick holders, just to name a few things. Our rental inventory is available at per-item rental rates to our Full Service clients, as the use of these items require our team to return at the end of their reception to collect these pieces.
Similarly, assorted structures, such as arches, chuppahs, pillars, and elevated stands are also available as rental items to our Full Service clients. The addition of a structure such as a chuppah or an arch, or any site-specific installation of creeping foliage and blooms will push you over the $4,000 threshold
Are you interested in inquiring regarding our services?
Please complete and submit our contact form for your event inquiry. We appreciate receiving as much detailed information as possible, to enable us to process your inquiry. We look forward to hearing from you!